For some strange reasons, I could not sleep last night. I was pretty much awake most of the night and perhaps caught a wink at dawn. My brain juices were rather active and keeping me awake. Lots of things came to my mind... there bits on sailing like on the strategies that I could get more sponsorship, the challenges onboard for that 2 months, the inter-personal challenges onboard especially under duress; there were bits on work; and there were bits on my birthday.
Oh I'm yet another year older.... not dreadful cos it's just a number but it's how I spent my life. Nothing beats having a fantastic bunch of friends with me and definitely am very happy that my close buddies are still spending the day/weekend before with me.
.... and I just wish my birthday wish will come true...
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, hope I'm not too late to wish you a very happy birthday!!!
Really curious as to what's your birthday wish but... guess you haven't been able to find time off from training to blog.
Oh yes, very belated birthday wishes, Lena.
Cheers,
Nick
Yeah man... it's been 6 months since I last blog... will be updating all soon...
cheers
lena
Post a Comment