Saturday, November 12, 2005

all happening too soon

This shall be my last entry for the year 2005. There will always be lots of thoughts from me especially when the year is ending.

Looking at my last blog was 25 Oct.. which was quite some time ago. I completely forgot about my webblog. There had been too much activities going around since I last blog and too busy to think of anything. And the reason why I can blog this is because I came back to office on a Saturday afternoon to tie up lots of loose ends.

Just to pen some note before I fly off to Durban to join the Uniquely Singapore boat... All's happening too soon and I still can't believe that I will be sailing across the Indian Ocean now. Just a note to friends who follow my blog and my developments in my life. I didn't have a chance to meet up with a lot friends in the last couple of months and I hope to do so when I return in January 2006. I'm sure by then, I will fill you with my adventures and stories of the Indian Ocean.

Till then folks...

take care and have a wonderful Christmas and Happy 2006!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HALLO LENAAAAAAAa.....

Welcome home! tehehe, how was the 14 hour wait!! we forgot to pass you the 2 drink vouchers! aiyarrrr.... wasted.

Anyways, keep in touch! see you really soon :D

Angela