this year's birthday celebrations had been really special and enjoyable.
despite the busy schedules at work, I'm glad that I still managed to squeeze some time out to have fun... birthdays will always be a time to be merry, drinks loads of alcohol and party like mad...
I must thank all my good girlie friends, colleagues and ex-colleagues who remembered my birthday and all the well wishes that bombarded my HP. A BIG thank you and a BIG hug to all. I've listed all happenings in date of occurence.
First of all, to my dearest friend.. Lisa for coming back to Singapore and bringing my darlingest baby Josh. Finally I met him! Thanks for the birthday surprise at my office door step... I still remember the moment when lift open, I was expecting to see someone else instead of both of you. I am very glad that I made it back to Singapore on my birthday to meet both of you before you fly home today. I know I will once again miss your company... it's ten years my dear that you first went to Australia to study!!!
Oooo .... I will miss both of you!!!

Secondly, to my long time girlfriends and my party kakis... thanks for arranging all those men at the party...hahahha!!!. Sadly none caught my eyes but your company and all the drinks were sufficent. I can always count on you gals for great fun. So much drinks for that night but thankfully I didnt get drunk. Didnt even puke!!! not bad right?
Oh yes, thanks Adri for the lychee martini. It was really nice to see you again.Thirdly, my JC friends. Thanks for the little ang bao contribution to my handphone. I still havent had time to get my new phone. rest assured that I will buy it within this month. Thanks for the big feasts... sting rays, char kway teow, satay, carrot cake, chwee kueh... chocolate fondue as dessert, oreo cheesecake for birthday cake.... and our favourite wine!!! That was over indulgence... but then I still havent had chance to go for the Morton's chocolate martini... pls find one day that I really can leave office at 6pm sharp!
Next... my sparkies colleagues and ex-colleagues. Thanks for the birthday cakes and all the fun that we had in KL. Even though we had to work... we managed to find time for some fun...
my birthday cake.. it was a combination of mango,
banana and walnut?? chocolate and mashmellow??


I'm glad to finally have a chance to have drinks with all sparkies last night. Was good fun!!! Thanks babes.... you all have been really wonderful.


hey all of you can be models already - really nice shots!
Once again thank you to all of you... it's now time for me to get back to work. I shall update again as I have not finished with my birthday celebrations!!!! hahaha
Once again thank you to all of you... it's now time for me to get back to work. I shall update again as I have not finished with my birthday celebrations!!!! hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment