I was so looking forward to this L O N G weekend.... after working non-stop since February on events after events.... I never really had a good rest even on Sundays. I had been working weekends after weekends. Perhaps I had been so used to working on weekends that I have forgotten what it was like not doing anything except sleeping.
I was hoping that *someone* would ask me out to entertain me for the weekend but NO... nothing happened. I slept through the days and party at night at my usual hangout with my usual girlies. Coincidentally they were in the same situation as I... no dates at all. All guys went on holiday??? No one was in town that we know wanted to ask us out...
my other girl friends all seem to be occupied either at work or with their own life... even when I tried to get them out... they turnd me down. I was so upset. When I am free... no ones want to date me... when I am busy at work, they all came looking for me. WHY???
any how.. the best thing I did was to catch Mission Impossible 3... it was not one of the movies which I would pay to watch and neither was it on my MUST watch list. I went becos my friend was just as bored as I... so it was 2 bored ladies hanging out together... and then it moved on to 3 bored ladies drinking at Liquid Kitchen at Thomson Road and ended watching the finals of FA cup and cheering for Liverpool. I'm not a pool fan but wanted them to win after their first silly own goal... dun ask what theory is this. I'm just bored.
For once... I am bored yet again on weekend... looks like I need to head back to sailing on weekends now. Time to sail away again...
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nobody date u but you can initiate the date ma!!!
i think u should catch poseidon instead.. those typical ship-sanking scenes where you have to sacrifice a few ppl and swim your way out.. not too bad la.. =)
i did lor.. but someone not willing to come out... and I dunno know the reason.
oh well... I cant wait to go Phuket next Friday. Need this break badly.
yea... like the break i had in saigon!!
you deserve one!
Post a Comment