I am getting bored with just working day in day out... I need a new adventure to look forward and work towards. Working and career seem almost secondary now... accomplishing non-career related stuff seem more satisfying for me.
Does any one have any suggestions.. or should I hop onboard another sail boat again... ??? hahah but one thing I do know is I volunteered to sail for regional races too. My sailing friends invited myself and another US-clipper gal to sail with them on the regional regattas such as the HK-Macau Regattas... hmmmm this sounds like a short term adventure for me.
any how... I need new adventures... perhaps it's time to move on too...hahahahha
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
move on?!?! hmm, sounds exciting!!! well, if you're doing great, why not just stay put!!!
looking forward to our gossip night!!!
boo... well life's a bit aimless now for me. I cant find what to do now... sighz..
Post a Comment