i am pretty close to giving up... it's too much on my plate that i really cant take it any more...
I am losing my cool at myself, at clients and my boss... absolutely unlike me... it's been so bad that I am just about to give up... so so tired... sigh!!! shall i bear with it till the end of the year or shall I just give up? however I do feel bad about leaving them in a lurch...
well my friends, you know what i mean...
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yup, you definitely should work less.
yes my dearest friend... I know I should... what to do. I've lost my cool many times this week. Been working whole weekend for the IMF... any how, it's been a long since I last met you..... let's catch up soon!!!
I know you like your job, and i do believe that a line can be drawn, if too much is piling, tell someone, tell someone to stop piling you with work. Cos if you have too much to handle productivity drops too - benefit no one right? Enjoy yourself as much as you work, i personally feel that work SHOULD stop at 6pm, its healthy, i know it doesnt work that way but yes, you have to make it that way, otherwise you end up burning out!
Post a Comment