It's time of the year again. No events to work on. No deadlines. It's super lull period for me that is driving me nuts.
Well my friends, it's the best time to find a not-so-work-a-holic me now. I'm relaxed and stressless. To the extent that illnesses are surfacing. First was fever and flu and now gastric flu. Can't enjoy food these days.
I have a list of things to do for this December. I hope I can accomplish the tasks that I've given myself.
1) re-paint and re-decorate my room (for a change for the new year)
2) clean up my room (a constant nightmare, gotta stop my mum's nagging!)
3) sort out the photo albums (awaiting some photos from a friend)
4) christmas shopping
5) shopping for a new bed (been trying to find one that I love... so far no luck! don't ask me why it must be a bed that I love, but well, I gonna spend 1/3 of my life on this...why not?)
Actually I can't wait for my bosses to go for their holidays so that we can party in office. All the activities have all been lined up. We will turn our office into a cinema... he he he... sshhhh.... pls dun tell anyone
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment