Thursday, January 26, 2006

Clipper fleet leaving tomorrow

Ooo..... the parties are finally coming to an end!! I'm not complaining but it was very tough to party and work at the same time. It's unlike the days in Australia when I was really on a holiday... it was totally ok to wake up with hang over just like any other sailors. After waking up, it's still OK to work on the boat, cleaning and repairing...

The three days of festival village in Sentosa Cove are over. The crew are all back at the boats "working" very hard in the day and drinking very hard in the night... grabbing the last few beers before the race starts. It will be another 14 days till the next cold beer...I'm sure by then in Qingdao, they would prefer a hot beer. It's minus 5 deg cel in Qingdao now! arghhh.... freaking cold in the south china sea!!!

Once again, I will be at race start sending the guys off. I will miss them very badly. I know this time it will be the time forfinal send off... I will never get to see the rest of the crew ever again.

Good luck to the entire 05/06 race crew.... all the best for the race of the legs. I will be reading the updates faithfully.

No comments: