Thursday, January 26, 2006

Handphone misery

arghhh.... it's been more than a week and I am still whining about the lost of all my handphone data.

Thanks to 'bloody' - pardon the language (no offence) aussies for dunking me into the water... i am so upset over the lost of my data in the handphone. The photos that I took in Durban and Fremantle are all wept out...

I sent my phone to Nokia Service Centre last Wednesday hoping that they could salvage the memories in the phone. But only to receive a call on Monday to say that " Sorry Ms Loh, you handphone is beyond repair. Pls come and collect your phone at your convenience...." Darn... imagine my disappointment.... I had too many good memories of my adventures stored in that phone.... boo hoo hoo.

Oh well, it seem like I didnt have very good luck this year... or I should say a combination of good and bad.

I am now using my sister's Samsung phone which I have problems getting used to... I'm too faithful to Nokia and never used any other models besides Nokia - Nokia should reward having such an avid client...hahaha.

I am looking at another model... any suggestions? It took me so long to finally change my nokia 6610 to Nokia 6101 .... and now I have to fuss over another model that I fancy.....

1 comment:

Missy said...

aww.. dun be sad.. i'm sure the memories will alwayz stay in your head ..

i thot nokia 7370 is very classy but not sure if you like such a floral phone.. can check it out.. http://www.nokia.com.sg/nokia/0,,83516,00.html