It's miserable enough to be constantly taking on medication for my cough and phlegm and NOW I have conjunctivities.... and worst still stuck in office working on the event flow and emcee script.
I seriously hope that it's the end of my bad luck for the year of Rooster.... it was simply a year full of illnesses. I spent half of 2005, coughing away. Going for the sailing adventure should have done some good... though I think the fresh air helped my cough. But coming back to Singapore at the end of trip seem to bring on more ailments.... a cough that never recovered, phlegm that just stays in my lungs and now I have conjunctivities.... can I blame it on the Singapore air or the office work environment? is dreading to work and stress making me frail? I wonder?
DARN!!! Pls pray that I recover by tonight cos I want to send the guys off tomorrow.... the boats will leave Singapore at 10.30am.
................ and I don't want to do house visiting with bloody-red eyes....
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment